Best tips to crack IELTS Exam with JenNext Mentors

It was always a dream of mine to pursue higher education abroad. So, I enquired about the prospects which I can follow up. Then, I get to know that to pursue this dream I have to clear one English proficiency test named IELTS (International English Language Testing System). When I started, I took a lot of time for me to decide whether I should prepare IELTS on my own or should I take classes for preparing the same.

On the first stake, I prepared on my own, and after one month of preparation, I gave my exam. The result was shocking, even having a very strong academic career till date; I could not score 6.0 bands. However, criteria to pursue my education overseas were overall 6.5 bands.



Then, I realized that it is not an easy task, and practiced and learn tips and tricks from a good and reputed mentor. Then, my friend suggested JenNext Mentors, and my experience when I went there was overwhelming. In my first class only, I realized why I could not crack the same.

The tips and tricks which my teacher shared with me gave me a complete understanding of the subject; moreover, while elaborating those techniques with me she connected me with the usage of it and explained why we are using them.

Just in 15 days, I attained my fluency on the subject, and when I attempted it I scored overall 7.5 bands. I was so contented with the scores that now I will pursue my education further and aim to get admission in a reputed university of my choice. This way, my experience with Jen Next mentor was amazing. They not only guided me for IELTS but also they helped me to get admission in Canada. I am thankful to them for helping me to attain and fulfill my desires.

Post a Comment

0 Comments